As a PHer, I might say that I should have a “bucket” list. I prefer not to think that way. I’m not about to put time constraints on my life, are you?
I did like her post, so I thought I’d share some of my dreams. They are in no particular order and of course, I can edit as I want!
- Attend a Clemson football game with my daughter and husband. I’m an alum and haven’t been able to get back for a long time.
- Meet Chef Gordon Ramsay. Best case scenario? Eat at one of his restaurants with him.
- Visit London.
- Go back to Italy.
- Visit Napa. My husband and I were supposed to honeymoon there, but it didn’t work out. We went to Hilton Head, SC, and had a grand time!
- Have someone clean my house everyday. (Sad, but true.)
- Become a better photographer. I’ll never be as good as Chris Salvo, but I need to carve out more time to practice and learn.
- Go and DO. If someone suggests an outing, get together, etc., say “yes” more often.
- Spend even more time with my daughter. School will be starting soon (where has summer gone?), and the schedules will be crazy. Last Saturday she and I spent the entire day together out and about with no agenda. One of the best days ever!
- Live. Laugh. Love.
I’m blessed to have the family and friends I do. I plan to enjoy them even more.
What about you? What are your dreams and goals? Perhaps if you share them, the odds will increase that you achieve them!